Hoffmann Brothers Holdings is seeking to acquire a plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical (PHCE) service contractor.
- Revenue between $5 million and $15 million
- Primary focus is heating, air conditioning and plumbing service & retrofit markets
- Minimal reliance on revenues earned through general contractors, property management firms, or other third party intermediary business segments
- >50% of revenue generated from residential customers
- Large HVAC maintenance customer base
- Skilled workforce
- Strong brand within market
- Primary focus on service & retrofit markets
- Strong cultural fit within our company
Located in one of the following markets:
- Nashville, TN
- Louisville, KY
- Dallas, TX
- Fort Worth, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Atlanta, GA
Why You Are Here
You have spent many years of your life building a successful business enterprise. Now you are looking to take the next step. That next step can either be finding a partner to accelerate growth beyond what current resources allow or to ensure the legacy of your business is carried forward into the future. In either case, Hoffmann Brothers Holdings can be that partner.
Why Partner with Hoffmann Brothers?
We are a 2nd generation family-owned business that intends to stay family owned. Forever. As our partner, we will treat you and your family with the respect that you deserve.
We stand behind what we say, and won’t re-trade after reaching an agreement under a letter of intent
We respect your time and energy, and are prepared to move quickly through the closing process
We recognize that people are our most important asset, and our compensation, benefits and operating policies reflect our people-first approach.
We understand that you have unique needs, and we will work with you to develop a structure that accommodates the requirements of all parties
We are industry veterans who have a proven track record of achieving incredible results within our industry & our business
We are prepared to make the investments of human capital and financial resources necessary to maximize the operating potential of your business